Thursday, March 23, 2017

The First Midterm and Mr. K goes to America

Hi Guys,

      The results are in and they are good! As the tests get harder, the class average keeps going up. Last semester the class averages on the 3 big exams were 84, 87, and 88. The first midterm of the spring saw a class average of 92. Good job everyone. Keep up the good work.

      This is just a quick note letting you know that I will be attending a wedding and a family reunion in America from March 27th to April 8th. This correlates with the 7th and 8th weeks of the Spring Semester, 2017.
I have written detailed lesson plans for the substitute teachers who will be helping me out while I am away. The substitutes are coming from the highly skilled staff already working at Xinmin, so you have nothing to worry about. The bulk of the lessons will be covered by Miss Rowena. My partner in the 3rd grade, Mr. David Lam, will be in daily conversation with the subs making sure everything goes well.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Director of the English Department, Miss Angel. My whole family, especially my little girl, is super excited about our upcoming travels creating wonderful life memories.

Back in two weeks!


Mr. Jeff Kuhel

No comments:

Post a Comment