Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Guys,

    Tonight's homework is to write the new vocabulary sentences 1 - 5 in your HW book. It's the same as we have been doing this whole year. Here's how to do it.

For the vocab sentences (every Tuesday and Wednesday), you need to write 7 things per word:

1.  The number of the vocabulary word (1—10)
2.  The new vocab word
3.  The word form (noun, verb, adjective, adverb or phrase)
4.  The synonym
5.  The easy definition
6.  The sample sentence
7.  Your own sentence using the new word correctly


Examples for Tuesday and Wednesday’s vocabulary sentences:

1.     a message (noun) a note
Easy Definition: a note or anything that gives you info
Sample: The girl sent a text message to her friend.
My Own: I wrote a message on my friend’s notebook.

2.     beautiful (adjective) super pretty
Easy Definition: s.o. or s.t. that is cute or really good-looking
Sample: Everyone says my sister is the most beautiful girl in her grade.
My Own: My mom is the most beautiful woman in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment