Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Unit Test Tomorrow the 23rd

Hi Guys,

The unit test for Tara and Tiree is tomorrow. Please make sure your child reviews the story on p. 2 of the HW cycle book and ALL the vocabulary on p. 3. Also, they NEED to review the questions on p. 9. 

For the grammar section, the students will have to use adjectives with the following:

     1. The 1st Way: adjective plus-er than / the adjective plus-est in the world

Ex: My mom is tall. My dad is taller than my mom. Taipei 101 is the tallest thing in Taiwan.
Ex: My friend is crazy. I am crazier than my friend. My dog is the craziest animal in the world.

or
     2. The 2nd Way: more adjective than / the most adjective  in my family

Ex: My uncle is handsome. My dad is more handsome than my uncle. I am the most handsome boy in the world.
Ex. Disneyland is incredible. Ocean World is more incredible than Disneyland. My room is the most incredible place on Earth.

There will also be questions about Have / Has (for people and animals) vs. There is / There are (for places and things).

Ex: I have 3 highlighters. (I = a person)
      There are 3 highlighters in my pencil case.(a pencil case = a thing)

Confidence comes from preparation,

Mr. K

No comments:

Post a Comment